Tuesday, April 01, 2008

In Cognito-Girl

Yeah, I've been laying low for the past few days. The weekend seemed to start early and was very busy. However, I did get to catch up with some friends whom I hadn't seen for quite some time, which was much fun and I can't wait to see them again. I also managed to squeeze in meeting a politician, so it's been a full few days.

My pet died on Sunday, which made me sad. She was a cow and her name was Bunt. Yes, I had a pet cow. She was good for such tasks as mooing and being pretty. She was very old for a cow (roughly 16-17 years old). I loved the cow and I miss her.

That's pretty much it for the time being. It's hard to write about things when I've nothing noteworthy going on. Oh well...I'm sure more interesting things will happen as Spring progresses.

No comments: