Tuesday, March 07, 2006

aww...fuzzy

Posted by Picasa I love photo editing. It's just plain fun. I mean, who doesn't like the idea of taking a kinda boring picture and making it nifty looking? This one totally sucked before I tweaked it. It was all yellowish and the peachy-orange tanktop I'm wearing in it doesn't really help with that effect much. The only thing I miss is the brown of my eye...it's a really good pic of my eye. But that's ok because I can always go back and change it if I want, 'cause I'm sneaky like that.

Wow. I just had a thought that I never thought I'd have, though. I REALLY want a digital camera. I know, it's insane. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm pretty much a strictly-film kind of gal. And I'm not a point and shoot gal, either. I like to take my time and manually focus and do all that fun stuff that I have no idea what it is, but nine times out of ten it works out pretty well anyway. I have no scanner, so the digital would be a good idea. Man, I feel like such a sell-out. Kinda like Greenday must feel after they lost their good sound and turned entirely too mainstream. And what the hell kind of bassist uses a pick? Honestly. I've been playing an accumulated 6-7 hours and I don't need a pick. Sorry for the digression...Doc's been quite the influence on me lately.

No comments: