Monday, March 13, 2006

I Love the Smell of Coffee in the Morning

Work today was lovely. Sure, I had to be up at the butt-crack of dawn to be there by 6:30 when my shift started, but I don't care. I don't care because I got to open the coffee shop that's located in my place of employment. I was uncharacteristically chipper, too, even when the shift was nearing the end and I was losing steam. It was just a surprisingly good day. I just got home about twenty minutes ago, I'm tired as hell and I still smell like various rich coffees (and somehow a hint of patchouli, but I think I must've brushed up against one of the incense packets in a different area). All together, the different flavors kind of smell like one sweet amalgamation that resembles creme brulee and hazelnut (both of which are flavors we offer, so I guess that follows). I love it when workdays are good.

No comments: