Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hmmm...

Naked Britney giving birth on a bearskin rug...at first when I saw pics of this statue floating around on the internet, I thought "Oh dear sweet Jesus, what has she done now?" But then I read the press releases about this and thought "These people must be f-ing delusional if they think that's what a woman looks like (all serene and sexy and not at all bloated and in pain) when they're giving birth." Quite the statue, that one is. Yikes!!! Sure, I understand the whole pro-life stance of said statue, but for the love of God, did they have to make one of her on all fours sticking her ass in the air like she's presenting? And didn't they realize that their representation of Brit's labor would be nit-picked to hell, seeing as she really had a C-section? I personally think it would've been much more tasteful if the designers/makers of this statue would've sculpted something just a little bit more, oh I don't know, pre-labor. You know, maybe kind of in the same vein as Demi's Vanity Fair cover, naked, pregnant and a bit more tasteful. Show the beauty of Brit's pregnancy to the world rather than making her look like she's trying to seduce the doctor while Sean Preston's crowning. I mean, eww!

No comments: