Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Living the Title-Free Life

I can't think tonight. I believe my inability to form a decent thought is from watching a documentary on crossword puzzles...I used all my brain power to try and figure out clues. Prior to that, we (my friend and I) watched a movie about Jeffrey Dahmer that was a bit interesting, even though it had a rather idiotic ending. At least the guy playing Dahmer looked pretty good with his shirt off. Aside from all that, not much is going on in the life of the Minx. I did manage to give someone a little bit of perspective today, and that's always a good thing in my book. I'm looking forward to the weekend, as I'll be falling all over the place in what will probably be an ill-advised attempt at learning how to snowboard. A little excitement never hurt anyone.

No comments: