Saturday, February 02, 2008

Wakeful

Between weird dreams involving my dogs running away, coyotes, wolves and wildebeest-like creatures all over my lawn and generally waking up a few times a night the past few nights, I haven't been getting a lot of sleep. I really don't enjoy interrupted sleep, and I'm sure most people feel the same way. I hate it, actually, because I don't have a really high energy level as it is, and with the sleep issues, what little energy I gain from sleeping is burned up pretty quickly. Yesterday and today, I think I started off the day with my energy in the negative column...luckily I had to work only one of those days. I'm really hoping tomorrow proves to be a better day because I'm fairly sick of feeling tired and drained. Really, it totally sucks and I'm pretty sure my writing is suffering as a result. And to top it all off, the damn spellcheck function hasn't been working the last two times I've posted, but I think I'd find this less annoying if I weren't so damn tired. Ok, I'm going to try and sleep now.

No comments: