Sunday, February 17, 2008

Skiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was fantastic. I went to Greek Peak with my favorite person and we learned how to ski. I was very nervous and very terrified, but I said "Fuck you, fear!" and did it anyway. We had wonderful instructors and ended up having a massively good time. I did, at one point, almost totally lose it because I was very afraid of how fast I was going, but I was saved by one of the awesome instructors. We stopped skiing after about two hours because my toes were cold to the point of pain. After we left, we stopped at a very cool organic foods store in Ithaca and proceeded home to watch South Park and a little bit of SNL. Then we attempted to sleep and ended up talking all night, which to me was the perfect ending to a perfect day. I'm very content right now and bordering on happy (made evident by the fact that I can't stop smiling). I can't wait to do it all again.

No comments: